Capture Calif

Capture California

What is a YOLT? Well, you may have heard the term YOLO. Gary and Sherri think we can live again, not as James Bond, but as being reborn. Consequently, we are having fun in our life, after all, You Only Live Twice.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Adventure 008, Hike 144 - Stream Trail


Capture California, the Game-2012
Adventure: 008-144: Stream Trail
Team: Thing One, Thing Two
Date:  October 3, 2012
Location: Redwood Regional Park
Details: From Bridle I connected to Stream Trail to take advantage of the million bathrooms they have along Stream Trail. It is a paved/ dirt road for a bit and I have a huge group of  high school runners passing me as I jog along. I follow Stream Trail until I get to Trail’s End and hop onto Mill Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment