Capture Calif

Capture California

What is a YOLT? Well, you may have heard the term YOLO. Gary and Sherri think we can live again, not as James Bond, but as being reborn. Consequently, we are having fun in our life, after all, You Only Live Twice.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Adventure 008, Hike 147 - Orchard Trail


Capture California, the Game-2012
Adventure: 008-147: Orchard Trail
Team: Thing One, Thing Two
Date:  October 3, 2012
Location: Redwood Regional Park
Details: At the end of French Trail is Orchard Trail. This is a steep downhill with lots of twisty roots trying to trip me up. Luckily I have a good eye for those kinds of things. I take this down to Bridle Trail which takes me back to my car. I look around for a historical marker that I know is somewhere in the vicinity and after running up and down Bridle for 15 or so minutes I find out that I parked my car right next to it. Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment