Capture Calif

Capture California

What is a YOLT? Well, you may have heard the term YOLO. Gary and Sherri think we can live again, not as James Bond, but as being reborn. Consequently, we are having fun in our life, after all, You Only Live Twice.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Adventure 063 - Lake Chabot Loop


Capture California, the Game-2012

Adventure: 063
Team: Thing One, Thing Two
Date:  August 25, 2012
Location: Anthony Chabot Regional Park





Description:  The Cat in the Hat was never one to do things in the traditional manner. That includes the Lake Chabot Loop. I did part of the bicycle loop, part of the hiking loop, and part of my own loop. I needed to get in a longer run than the 9 mile hiking loop for the lake and wanted to get away from the crowd, which is why I ended up doing the route I did. My description of the route is in Hikes 63-69.

No comments:

Post a Comment